29 August, 2014

FOTD #4


Welcome to another edition of FOTD. This time: work edition. I work in an office a little over an hour away from my house so I generally do not have much time to do my face in the mornings. I tend to keep it simple and stick to things that will last or are easy to touch up throughout the day.

(silly face because I took these pictures when I got home from work and I was/am exhausted)

Face:
Porefessional by Benefit, Bare Minerals Original Foundation in Fair, Dandelion blush by Benefit, Laura Mercier Highlighter
Eyes:
Mac Painterly Paintpot, Naked 3 palette, Anastasia Brow Whiz in Taupe, Tarte Amazonian Clay Gifted Mascara
Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
(also hey I wore my glasses today because I couldn't be bothered to find my contacts. Also wore my glasses because I think my face looks kind of ... off with my hair up. I'm probably crazy though.)
Can we please talk about how amazing the Anastasia Brow Whiz is? Please? Look at my eyebrows. LOOK AT THEM. I've only had the Brow Whiz for a few days and I am so 10000% in love. Well worth the price, imo.

No comments:

Post a Comment